This two-day course, Administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, provides individuals with the necessary techniques to plan, develop, apply, and examine administrative tasks within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Durata del corso: 2 giorni
Contenuti del corso
- Supporting Technologies
- CRM Administration Tasks Overview
- Customization Overview
- Business Units
- Security Permissions
- Security Roles
- Sharing Records
- Field Security
- Role-based Forms
Users, Teams and Auditing
- User Authentication
- User Licensing
- Administering User Accounts
- Configuring Teams
Configuring the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router
- Understanding the E-mail Router
- Configure the E-mail Router
- Set Up a Forward Mailbox
- Deploy Inbox Rules
- Approve E-mail Addresses
- Install the E-mail Router on Multiple Computers
- Create and Manage Queues
- System Settings
- Multiple Languages
- Fiscal Year Settings
- Document Management Settings
- Duplicate Detection
- Redeploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deployment Administrators
- Create a New Organization
- Manage Existing Organizations
- Importing Organizations
- Manage Servers
- Server Roles
- Configure Access from the Internet
- Update Web Addresses
- View License Information
- Upgrade the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Edition
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Service Accounts
- Managing System Jobs
- Deleting Records
- Disaster Recovery
- Managing SQL Databases
- Configuring Tracing
- Updating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Students must have experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Before reviewing this training material, it is advised that individuals have a working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP1 or Later, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Outlook, Active Directory, and Internet Information Services 7 (IIS7) or later.
- It is recommended, but not compulsory, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM application training. In addition, it is recommended, but not essential, that individuals have experience working with relational databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the supporting technologies and configuration tasks required for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Recognize the purpose of business units and describe how to manage them within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Security Model.
- Examine security roles and the purpose of sharing records.
- Explain field level security in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how users can create multiple forms for entities.
- Complete user authentication in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and provide an overview of the licensing requirements.
- Create and maintain user accounts and teams, and examine the architecture of auditing.
- Examine the role of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router in a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment.
- Use forward mailbox creation, and queue management and creation.
- Describe the configuration options in System Settings, and shows how to configure additional languages.
- Identify when the redeployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM could be required.
- Manage system jobs and delete records, and describe the tasks in Microsoft SQL Server that will improve performance.