Module 1: Introducing GDPR
- Why GDPR
- How does GDPR better protect personal data
- What are the benefits of GDPR
- GDPR in everyday Life
- GDPR Timeline
- Personal and Sensitive Personal Data
- Benefits of GDPR Compliance
- Penalties of GDPR Non-Compliance
- Reporting Requirements of GDPR
Module 2: Principles of GPPR Implementation
- Data must be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently
- Data can be collected only for an explicit, specified and legitimate purpose.
- Data collection and processing must be limited to what is strictly necessary for the purpose.
- Data must be accurate and up to date.
- Data can be kept only for the time needed to carry out the stated purpose.
- Data must be protected from unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction.
Module 3: Best Practices
- General Information Security